- Find Help Close to Home on Settlement.Org – This section will help you to find services in a specific area or city in Ontario.
- List of Settlement Organizations in Ontario – Government-funded settlement services including Immigrant Settlement Adaptation Program (ISAP), Newcomer Settlement Program (NSP), Host Program, and Settlement Workers in Schools (SWIS).
- Public Libraries Across Ontario – Libraries are open to everyone. Most libraries have free internet access, books and resources in other languages and programs and workshops for children and adults. Most services are free, but you need a library card to borrow books and other materials. Some libraries have settlement workers who can help you.
- Canadian Ethnocultural Council – Use this site to find some of the more informal ethnocultural organizations across Canada.
- Integration Net – A federal government website. Select the province/area you are interested in in the “Regional Highlights” section in the left column. This will give you a small list of organizations in your chosen area.
- Alberta Association of Immigrant Serving Agencies (AAISA) – AAISA member agencies provide settlement programs and services for immigrants and refugees in Alberta.
- Alberta-Canada Immigration – Alberta’s official immigration website is operated by the government of Alberta. It has information on immigrating to, living in and working in Alberta.
- Inform Alberta – Alberta’s province-wide on-line directory. The site contains general info about community, health, social, and government services across the province. Find a list of services for immigrants in Alberta.
Atlantic Provinces (Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island)
- Nova Scotia Immigration – This website is operated by the government of Nova Scotia.
- Metropolitan Immigrant Settlement Association and Halifax Immigrant Learning Centre (Nova Scotia) – Community agencies that work with newcomers.
- Multicultural Association of Nova Scotia
- YMCA of Greater Halifax/Dartmouth Newcomer Services – A community agency that has services for newcomers.
- Newfoundland Association for New Canadians (ANC) – A community agency that has services for newcomers.
- Immigration Newfoundland and Labrador – This website is run by the province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Immigrate to New Brunswick – This website is run by the province of New Brunswick.
- New Brunswick Human Development Council/Info Line – Has links to thousands of community, social, and government agencies across the province.
- Prince Edward Island Immigration – This website is run by the province of Prince Edward Island.
- Affiliation of Multicultural Societies and Service Agencies of BC (AMSSA) – A listing of British Columbia Immigrant Serving Agencies that provide services to newcomers in communities throughout the province.
- Information Services Vancouver – Has links to thousands of community, social, and government agencies across the province.
- Welcome BC – This website has information about immigrating to, living in and working in British Columbia. It is run by the Government of British Columbia.
- Kelowna Community Resources – Directory of community services for the Central Okanagan region.
- Community Information Volunteer Centre of Winnipeg – Comprehensive listings of community resources in Manitoba to many voluntary sector organizations including: governments; individuals; private sector and community organizations.
- Immigrate to Manitoba, Canada – This is the official Government of Manitoba immigration website. It has listings of settlement and other community services in Manitoba.
- Settle Manitoba – This website has information about the job market, education, community services and living in Manitoba. It is hosted by the International Centre of Winnipeg.
- Lists of service/partner organizations – A list of many partner organizations of the ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles across Québec that provide service to immigrants.
- Quebec Immigration – This website is available in English, French and Spanish. It is run by the government of Quebec.
- Going to Saskatchewan – This website is operated by the Government of Saskatchewan.
- Moose Jaw Multicultural Council – A community agency that has services for newcomers.
- Multicultural Council of Saskatchewan – An umbrella organization for multiculturalism in Saskatchewan.
- Regina Open Door Society Inc. – A community agency that has services for newcomers.
- Saskatoon Open Door Society – A community agency that has services for newcomers.
- Saskatoon Intercultural Association – A community agency that has services for newcomers.
- Yukon Immigration – This website is for people who want to immigrate to Yukon or who want to learn more about Yukon. It is run by the Yukon government.